Health benefits of Playing Tennis:
Tennis can be a great workout and lots of fun. Tennis has many health benefits including:
- Increasing aerobic capacities
- Lowering resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Improving metabolic function
- Increasing bone density
- Lowering body fat
- Improving muscle tone, strength and flexibility
- Increasing reaction times.
As well as being a great physical workout, tennis is also:
- A non-impact sport
- A great way to meet people and spend time with friends
- Suitable for all ages and skill levels. Whatever your level, you can find someone with a similar ability to play with
- Helpful to reduce stress
- Not dependent on youth or strength – you can play for a lifetime or start the game at any age
- Played all over the UK and through many parts of the world.
"Anna Kournikova... Tennis gives your whole body a workout and Cardio Tennis takes it to another level.. "